1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis sno pro 3000

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by czoewalters1, Dec 9, 2015.

1. czoewalters1

czoewalters1 Junior Member

I have a Curtis sno pro 3000 no will not move at all shop said it was some kind of controller on the plow itself they want 1100 dollars to fix it can anyone tell me what the proper name for this so I can try to fix it myself.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

The controller is what you operate the plow with in the cab. They are not 1100.00 Does the motor run? Was this a Curtis dealer?

4. Atoetz

Atoetz Junior Member

Replacing All hoses

I am new to plowing and have a Curtis Sno Pro 3000. The guy I bought it from had replaced one hose (the lift) recently and one of the hoses is now leaking so I plan to replace the remaining three (left, right, and jack). I have read that it is tricky to get to them so I am anticipating pulling out the pump from the frame to do so. After installing new hoses do I need to bleed the system like with brakes? How much fluid do I add? Do I need to manually work the plow left and right to circulate the fluid? Thanks.

5. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

There is a previous post from me, I think you can do a search. It says how to replace the angle hosed. The jack hose is a project. If it ain't leaking, leave it alone. If memory serves me, you have to remove the a frame from the trip frame to do that hose. It is the first piece of the puzzle.