1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis sno pro 3000 plow for sale ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Nov 14, 2010.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

Thinking of selling my curtis sno pro 3000 7.6ft plow it works great blade is in good shape could use a coat of paint to make it look nice but its not all rotted out just some surface rust it was washed last year twice (i only had it on the truck maybe 12 times and every drive i plowed was with in 6 miles of me)

this will just be for the blade and assembly as you see in the pictures other words NO TRUCK MOUNT OR WIRING OR CONTROLLER IS BEING SOLD ill make another post cause i have a 1994-2002 dodge bracket that im also thinking about selling

only reason im THINKING being the key word of selling it is cause i have a 1500 truck and this is just too heavy for the newer style 1500 trucks there not built like they use to be they have cheap weak front ends so i need a poly plow for that truck

but im also not sure i want to sell it because if i dont get around what i want ill just keep it and trade my truck off for a newer 2500 truck (still working on payments with the bank and seeing what i can get and how much a month it would be if i did get another truck)

i have seen these plows going for $3000-4000 just for this set up

so id like to start at $2500 and go from there no big hurry to sell cause im not gonna be plowing more than 4 drive ways this year again and there all pretty close to each other so worst comes to worst id just use this again cause by next spring i hope to have this truck im driving now traded in on a newer HD truck

might trade it for a good working curtis 7ft plow poly blade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigmudder77

from wooster

any offers? looking to get rid of this kinda soon

3. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

I see in the pics, it has the newer style spring set up. How old is this plow.

My springs go straight up.

4. bigmudder77

from wooster

bought the truck with it on it last spring guy told me it was 4 years old and i had it for a year and a half so if the guy was telling me thr truth then it would be 5ish years old

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

my curtis has the same spring as the one pictured here and its like 8-9 years old.

6. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

Mmm, I think I got lied to. The guy I bought my Curtis from said it was only "about 5 years old".

7. bigmudder77

from wooster

how long did they have this style out there? and when did they start making this style?

also im on hold right now with this plow might be trading my truck in for a 2500 diesel here soon just trying to work on the payments and see if i can swing gettting a new truck this year or maybe get it next year and just keep this to do my own drive again this year

still thinking on it but if some one had the cash and wanted to buy it id sell it but the trading for a poly curtis plow is on hold