1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis sno-pro 2000 pump issue

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by iblilmikey, Dec 7, 2013.

1. iblilmikey

iblilmikey Junior Member

i have a curtis sno-pro 2000, yes a old plow, that has served me well with no issues for many years till now. I just put it on my truck today and it moves all directions very slowly and the pump has a screech to it and it draws the crap out of my charging system to where the light dim a lot more than normal. it was pertly fine when i put it up april of this year. I do not have the schematics or the manual to this plow as i bought it second hand for a awesome price 7 years ago. I was wondering if a screen or filter could be plugged. I also read a forum that water could be frozen so i have a heater on it now. also does anyone have a manual on pdf that they would want to share, if so please email it to iblilmikey@comcast.net
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic