1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Quick attach plow from truck to fit on a skid steer

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Case Plow, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Case Plow

Case Plow Junior Member

Can i make a Curtis 3000 series (I think) plow from a truck with the Quick Attach and make or buy a mount to work on my 99 case 90xtskid steer? Thanks, Case Plow

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Are truck and loader plows use the same moldbroad and trip frames.Do you have a loader setup with skid steer adapter or pin setup?

3. Case Plow

Case Plow Junior Member

no i do not have the mounts or anything. All i have is the mount from a 06 chevy silverado 2500. Do they make a mount? Can i get that at my local curtis dealer?

4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Do you have a loader on the tractor with a bucket?

5. Case Plow

Case Plow Junior Member

Yes i do have a bucket on it. I also have the aux hydrulics with the foot pedals to operate the auxillary hydrulics. The bucket is a quick attach bucket. You lift up to arms 1 on each side and it comes off. Does curtis make a mount that will fit? Also i have a old myers plow with the a arm. This is the pin type plow with the pins. I think i might try and rig that up to work. Curtis plow is too nice and expensive but if i can get the curtis to work i will.
    :mechanic:

6. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Yes we make a mount it is called a skid steer adapter it has the flat plate that hooks on to the plate on the tractor.You can see it on are web site or give me a call 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.