1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis plow???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SKRAM423, Oct 4, 2001.

1. SKRAM423

SKRAM423 Junior Member

Does anyone have any pros/cons about the Curtis plow? I'm looking at a Model 3000.

Thanks Mark
  2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

I have never used or own one. However I do know they have only been avaible in Maine for 2 or 3 years. They might be new to the plow manufacturing trade.

3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Curtis has been around for about 5 yrs making plows. Have never heard to many bad things. They are located in Worcester Mass, and have made tractor cabs for many years. Their first gen of v boxes were bolted together, that didnt last to long, and now are welded.
  4. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

I have a Curtis (Sno Pro 3000) plow on my truck. I do only residential stuff so I have the smaller 7 1/2 ft model. I have no problems with the plow. If you have some specific question about it, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.