1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis plow ??

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by db27, Jul 4, 2006.

1. db27

db27 Member

New guy here:drinkup: .I am looking for a fisher for my dodge this season but have a local curtis dealer and am wondering why all the brands have a forum and not curtis plows:confused: .Are they that bad that no one uses them? My brother in law has one and it seems to be a well made rig.

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i think there really good plows i have hadd mine for almost 2 years

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think that the only reason that they do not have a forum is because they are not a sponsor of the site or something like that. Eveyone I have talked to loves them and best of all, they are made right here in Mass. If you have a close dealer that always makes things easier. OH, and welcome to the site!:waving:

4. PLOWMAN45

see right there that is bs there should be a stand alone forum you dont need the curtis backing to do so

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I have two of them and have not had a single problem with either of them. They are built very well!

6. PLOWMAN45

i wish the blade went higher when stacking the snow but its tough

7. db27

db27 Member

curtis

Ok that explains why no curtis forum is on here:( .And they sound like a dam nice rig.I may rethink my fisher idea and shop for a curtis.
    Thanks for all the quick replys.
    This is a great site with great members.

8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Sorry man, that is just what I heard.