1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis plow lights

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by bronco91, Dec 15, 2009.

1. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

hey guys i have that curtis has come out with new plow lights this year. is this true and are the better of the old one because the olds in my mine need to be bright. if they did i would like to know if anyone had a pic.

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Curtis does have a new plow light you can go to are web site and see the new light.

3. mikefras

mikefras Member

amocerino , do you have the link?

Thank you for all of your assistance.

4. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

about 285.00 dollars plug and play though

6. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

Do you know if they can be converted to HID?

7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I dont know for sure but I would guess they could be. I have not had a chance to try them out yet but when I get a chance to use the new plow at night I will let you all know.

8. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

I'll be waiting for your reply... this may be my next purchase. I'm tired of plowing with flashlights.

9. oz198

oz198 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Edit:

Checking on some things to make sure my facts are straight.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  10. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

Thanks for that
    Maybe its me but they look just like the old ones.... at least mine that are on my 11/05 homepro

11. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The lights on that site are the old lights.

12. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

new lights work great 200% improvement over the old ones

13. '08FX4SnoPro3K

'08FX4SnoPro3K Member

Where did you get them? I cant find any information online anywhere... Googled Nothing!?!

14. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The part number is 1TBP39H.

15. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

There was a set on ebay, looked pretty nice, but kinda pricey at $285.00

16. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

[QUOTE='08FX4SnoPro3K;919916]Where did you get them? I cant find any information online anywhere... Googled Nothing!?![/QUOTE]

Mine came on the new v plow, I bought one of the redesigned v plows this year and that had put them on it. I belive the new v is the only plow currently sold with them. my friend who owns the local dealer upgraded his personal plow with them.

17. '08FX4SnoPro3K

'08FX4SnoPro3K Member

Are they in fact plug and play with the old style lights plugs on the harness? That picture on eBay shows the plugs and they don't look the same?

18. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

let me verify but if I remmeber correct, he mounted them and plugged them in. I will be seeing him later today or tommorrow morning and will ask him

19. '08FX4SnoPro3K

'08FX4SnoPro3K Member

I may be just looking at the wrong plug, I'm working off my memory, which (sadly) is known to be flawed. :)

20. '08FX4SnoPro3K

'08FX4SnoPro3K Member

The guy from eBay just answered a question I sent him. He says they are plug and play. I must have been looking at the wrong connector