1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis plow for Superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Aug 26, 2011.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I am listing this for my brother in law. He is selling his plow and I am storing it for him at my place. Does neither one of us any good sitting around. He has used it the last 2 seasons and it has served him well. It was a used plow when he bought it and the year is unknown to me.

Plow, lower truck mount, controller, and wiring for a Ford Superduty. $2300 or reasonable offer.

I will post pictures if I can figure out how to do so. You can call me at 419 233 9339. I will check in on this site periodically, but I am not an everyday user on this forum so for quickest response a phone call would be best.

Not interested in any trades. Cash is preferred method of payment. Can see plow operate, but he would have to drive nearly 2 hrs to hook it up and show you. These pictures were taken in early August 2011 to show the plow does function as it should.

I am pretty sure the model is Sno-Pro 3000. That is what it says on the main power supply plug in.

Plow could use a coat of paint, but is not terrible. It is setup for a set of wings if you wanted to put some on there. He has not run the plow with wings since his purchase. There are no wings included in the sale.

angled left.jpg

angled right.jpg

lower mount.jpg

raised position.jpg
  2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Superduty plow setup and no takers? Hmmm. . .

$2100 or reasonable offer
  3. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Price seems to be a little high.
  4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Okay. I will just keep it then. Someone can go pay $4-5k for a new one. Thanks for the insight.
  5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Talked to a buddy last night. He has a mount for 05-07 f250-F550. The one with the truck will work on 99-04 F250-F550.

He also has a mount for a 99-02 Chevy 2500-3500.

Save yourself $2500 and you will have one heckuva plow here. Ready to go just thought I would throw the info out there about the mounts in case it helps someone out.
  6. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

how much for the chey mount ?
  7. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I can't sell the mounts separate. Sorry. My buddy offered them and would take this mount in as an exchange to help speed up the sale. I am just listing this for my brother in law. Once the plow sells, I will talk to my buddy and see what he wants out of the other mounts. I am not making a nickel off this thing, so I don't want to jeopardize any sales by limiting the potential buyers to just one mount. It was a nice gesture from my friend to offer those options.
  8. davidmiz

davidmiz Junior Member

Do u by any chance have a mount for a 2008 f250? If you do or know where I can get one cheap I may be interested