1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis plow bracket dodge ram 1994-2002

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Nov 14, 2010.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

This is a curtis plow bracket for the dodge ram trucks the web site says it works on 1994-2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 trucks and 1994-2002 dodge ram 2500 and 3500 trucks 4x4 only

please check the web site before you want to buy it to make sure that it will work but i have parted out dodge trucks for couple years now and there front ends are about the same as long as there the 4x4 they 2 wheel drive front ends are way different

plow bracket is in ok shape its rusty and when the guy was cutting the bolts off one of the ends where a bolt was one of the ends melted wouldnt take some one that can weld very long to weld an end back up and make it looking nice again i could do it but i just dont have the time any more to mess with stuff

YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A BOLT KIT FOR THIS BRACKET THE BOLTS WERE TOO RUSTY AND HAD TO BE CUT OUT OF THE FRAME

these are $800 new plus tax so im looking to get $400 for this pick up would be the best but i might be able to ship this id guess it would be around $100-200 to ship give or take

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

any one need this going on ebay here soon