1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Plow " Any feedback"

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Burg06Dodge, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Burg06Dodge

Burg06Dodge Junior Member
    from NNJ

I have never come across the "Curtis Plow". does anyone have any experience with these units. How would you compare them against other models?

Thanks

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

i have 4 of them ranging from 4 years old to brand new and put alot of hours on them the past 2 years they have worked very well for me only thing that i dont like is the headlights which we are changing out this year

3. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Thanks Cretebaby, I found a 8 foot straight blade 2 years old, touch pad, auto lift for 2500.00 on a dodge 02. I thought that was a good price. What do you think. (will the light harness work or do I need a new one?

4. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Oh sorry I have a 06 dogde 2500

5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

price sounds good i dont know about the rest i dont know dodges

6. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I was in the Curtis factory store today in Worcester, MA and was looking at a few of their plows and sanders. I like the way the plows hook up to a truck. You don't have to be straight on. You can even be at an angle and the plow will still hook up to the truck.

7. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

The wiring harness is the same for any truck. The only thing that you will need to change is the light adapters. Oh, that and I'm not sure if the truck side frame is the same from 02 and 06 on the dodges.