1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis mount for Jeep wrangler 97-05 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by db_010, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. db_010

db_010 Junior Member
    from CT

Selling a Curtis frame mount off a 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ.
    The Curtis number is 1FK15 for a 97 - 05 Jeep Wrangler.
    Looking for $200 / best offer for the mount.

Also have the headlight adapters for the wrangler. I believe the Curtis number for this is
    1HL0. The locking tab is broken off one of the 5 pin connectors. I never had a problem with the connector coming apart. Tape or zip ties should be enough to make sure it stays connected if you're worried about it. $20 for the light adapters.

I have the original instructions for the frame mount. I also have the bolts for the frame mount, but you'll probably want to replace at least one of them. They're available from a hardware store. I did a quick sandblasting and spray painting of the mount to take care of the rust. I sold the Jeep and moved the plow to another vehicle, so I don't need the mount anymore.

Don

Copy of 1fk15_jeep_mount.jpg

Copy of Light_adapters.JPG

2. RobG

RobG Junior Member

Can you please tell me the plow manufacturer and model number of the system that attached to this mount?

3. db_010

db_010 Junior Member
    from CT

The mount and light adapters are SOLD.

This mount was for a Curtis plow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.