1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Mount for 2011's

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by dirt digger, Nov 16, 2010.

1. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

Has Curtis come out with a mount for the new 2011 Ford Super Duty Diesels?

I have been told the frames for the 2011 Gas trucks are the same as the 08-10's but the 2011 Diesels are slightly different.

Any help would be appreciated...I have a good deal on a few year old 3000 series but want to make sure I can get the mount/wires before I buy the plow
  2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The mount for the F250-350 is a 1FK42 with new instructions for the 2011 trucks.Any questions call Angelo at 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.
  3. dirt digger

Angelo the plow I am looking at is a 1 plug harness...the part number you gave me on the phone was for the 2 plug truck side

is there an easy conversion to get the plow to a 2 plug of the truck to a 1 plug?

4. dirt digger

any ideas?