1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Homepro3000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ThePusherMan, Jan 23, 2009.

1. ThePusherMan

ThePusherMan Junior Member

I'm selling my Curtis Homepro 3000 Snowplow. Why? Because I live in central Jersey and it barely snows here anymore. Hate to see it go to waste. Works great, I'ts presently hooked to a 99 Toyota Tacoma and has the touch pad control. Selling For $2000 or B/0. Pick up only please. I'll try to get some pictures of it on here, they have gone missing somehow. In the meantime, here's a link showing and telling you all about it. I patiently await any questions or offers.

Thanks.

Cut and paste link....
    http://www.curtiscabs.com/SnowAndIceControl/default.aspx?ID=26&name=div2

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Is this a 7.5' or 8'? Is it a single plug or dual plug unit? how old is it?

3. ThePusherMan

Hey Fordboy, it's a 7' and has a dual plug. I bought it brand new in Dec of 05. Anything else, let me know.

4. ThePusherMan

Here's a pic. Want anymore, just send me an email to Dan011@aol.com and I'll send some. Thanks.

Homepro.jpg

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Sorry the homepro did not click at first that is to light for my needs, good luck withthe sale though.

6. ThePusherMan

Yes, it is a lightwieght plow. About 420 lbs, somewhere around there. But, still very strong. Second year I had it we were hit with a good 2 feet of snow and I had no problems pushing it.