1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Homepro 3000 For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ThePusherMan, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ThePusherMan

ThePusherMan Junior Member

If anyone is interested, I have the Curtis Homepro 3000 plow mounted to a 99 Toyota Tacoma in NJ. It doesn't snow here anymore! Looking to get rid of it so it isnt just sitting around unused. It's only 2 years old and barely used. Only issue with it is the automatic jack stand won't go up by itself when you hook up. Not a big deal, you can just put it up yourself. Anyone intersted? Let me know! $2,500 cash, pick up only

DSC00915.jpg

2. ThePusherMan

Just to add to this. I orignially payed $3,400 for this set up. It was used in only 1 heavy snow storm and it went through 5 to 6 feet of heavy snow with no problems. No problems piling snow ether. It's a strong plow even tho the blade isnt steel. My truck was definetly the weaker of the two!
    Extremely easy hook up, just drive into it, make sure it's latched on, and plug in the 2 wires. I bought it with the touchpad remote. If I had to do it again, I would go with the joystick, just for the finger fatigue. Otherwise, I like it.
    Somebody out there needs this plow and it isn't me anymore....$2,500 or B/0

Thanks

3. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

I think this is a 7 foot right? I have an installer by me selling them now for i for 2500 installed brand new. If your willing to sell it without the mount and work on the price i might be interested

4. ThePusherMan

Brand new installed? wow, feel like I got ripped off now. Where is this being done, if you don't mind me asking. Fine with me if you don't want the mount, because then I don't have to take it off! Do you want the remote? Well considering the mount and remote only made up maybe $500 of the price max (dont quote me on that, I have to look into it), how abt $2,000-$2,100?? Let me know. Thanks.

5. DirtyJerzey

Atlantic Outdoors(yardworks) had it in a magazine thing like autoshopper as 2500 installed with remote and frame etc....
    think about as low as you can go and well work with it... low price and ill come out there tomorrow... this is a 7 foot right?

6. ThePusherMan

That's the exact same place I got mine at. Got it in 2005 for $3,400 before taxes. Still have the receipt. Interesting. You sure it's not used? And yes, it's 7 ft.

7. DirtyJerzey

ill see if I can still find the magazine it was in not sure if i have it, read it probably around the middle of january. called them up they said they had 2 brand new homepros brand new left complete

8. ThePusherMan

Just called the guy to find out what he charges to install a brand new homepro....$3,950 normally, but right now for $3,500. My price stands $2,500 if you want it.

9. DirtyJerzey

wow seems the add he posted was some false advertisment then... sorry if you think I was BSing you... if i can find the mag ill post a picture of it

10. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

it was def posted alot cheaper than 3500...ill find the truck shopper it was in and will scan it when i get home....i am 99% it was less than 3gs installed

11. ThePusherMan

I don't doubt you saw the ad. Maybe it was just for a short period of time or something, trying to get rid of some overstock. He's closed all this week tho, down in florida apparently. If you still plan to get the plow, doesn't sound like it will be for that price in the ad. But you can defiently have mine for that price. Let me know. Thanks.

12. boo-ya!

boo-ya! Junior Member
    from Maine

I'll be driving a 2000 Tundra x-country in the spring (from CO to ME). If this is still available, i would be very interested.

I need to see if i have any dealer support in my area for Curtis plows. I have a reputable BOSS dealer, but if i could take this Curtis off your hands, i think it would suit my needs.

Just a thought....

13. ThePusherMan

http://www.curtiscabs.com/ This is the Curtis website, you'll find a local dealer in Maine on there. If it's still available come spring, It's all yours. Thanks.

14. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

well right now they arent 3500 they are 2700 installed for a BRAND NEW snowplow installed...granted its the end of the year and hes blowing them out but even his normal price is 3700....so i think that 2500 for yours is really high priced....ill give you 1800 for the plow without the mount or the wiring....anything more is not worth it

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  15. ThePusherMan

how about a photo of that entire page? This doesnt make complete sense, this guy is telling everyone different prices. I spent 3400 for this plow only 2 yrs ago. I can't go lower the $2K

16. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

i will take a pic or the entire page...i have no reason to be bullshitting you just tryin to show you what the prices are now...i i can find the time ill get u a pic incase that pic wasnt enough

17. ThePusherMan

Dont worry about it, i found the ad in truck shopper. Would have been nice if they had mentioned that to me.

18. ThePusherMan

This plow is still for sale, for anyone interested. $2,200. Pickup only. Cash only. Contact me at
    Dan011@aol.com, Thank you.