1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis headaches

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by burbanPlowman, Jan 1, 2014.

1. burbanPlowman

burbanPlowman Junior Member

Hey guys. I am new to snow plowing, and need some pointers and some advice. I bought a 2000 Curtis sno-pro 3000 over the summer, for a great deal.............or so I thought. Over the last 2 months I have put 600 into the plow to get it on and going, no big deal but I still have no lights and cant figure out how to wire them, and while plowing today the blade started falling on me it no longer floats while in the up position, then to top it all off while trying to angle right it only angles left. Now I have been using the plow for two weeks and I have not had an issues like this until today, other than the plow running slow in extremely cold temps.