1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis finger tip controls

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by PLOWMAN45, Jan 1, 2009.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

finger tip controls anyone use that set up and does it plug into the touch pad harness
  2. zztarg

zztarg Member

Yes, I use the finger tip controls, but I did ask that specific question when I was at the factory outlet store in Worcester just in case I chanaged my mind about the finger tip control later. I was told that the other controllers plug into the same connector that the finger tip controller uses. It's a square Molex connector that sits just under the dash.
  3. JDT

JDT Member

They Do plug right in. I finally put up some pics of my custom install with them. Check them out at this thread:

FLASHMAN Member

I have this one... LOVE IT! Hold it in my right hand, and I can shift and operate the plow with my right, and still keep my left on the wheel... it was an extra $300, but worth every penny IMO