1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis Fast Cast 550

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TravelMug, Jan 2, 2009.

1. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

I am selling this Curtis Fast Cast 550 as it came when I bought the truck and I don't need because all I do is my driveway. Here is a picture and the link to the craigs list ad for more info.

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/975922816.html

[​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

damn i wish you were closer thats the kind of sander im looking for.

3. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

Funny, you are the second person from Connecticut I have spoken to today. If the truck it is on was in better condition I would drop it off to you. The only possible thing is my father is coming up snowmobiling this weekend and if you wanted to buy it I could (maybe) have it in RI next Wednesday. I would have to talk to him if he brings the right truck up (and he is already on his way).

4. Flake Chaser

Flake Chaser Member
    from CT

Is that firm ? Would you be willing to meet around the Wells area ? I have an engine hoist that comes apart to transfer from one truck to the next.
    Pete

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  5. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

I would like to get 1500 because I already reduced it by $1000. My father is up here snowmobiling and I can ask him to haul it down when he goes back home. If you are sure you want to buy it and my father is willing to swing by my house on his way home (in RI) it could be there Tuesday. I have your phone number from the e-mail and I can call you tomorrow if you like.

6. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

Still Available to anyone...

7. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

Still available

8. dbicorp

dbicorp Junior Member

I am looking for a short sander under 72" does the unit work and come with all controls I am in Norwalk CT Thanks Lou

9. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

It is definately under 72" and it comes with an engine control and conveyor control. It works nicely. You do have to get out to start it but the engine control in the cab shuts it off. I am in Hiram, ME. The next time I could have it down in RI would be 20th of January. I will post another message with some pictures later today.

10. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

11. TravelMug

TravelMug Junior Member
    from Maine

Still available...

12. dbicorp

dbicorp Junior Member

sent u a PM on craigs list