1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis cutting edge

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by racer47, Nov 13, 2011.

1. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

:help: i bought 1994 1 ton 4x4 chevy with curtis 8 ft plow with wings on it last year ..i think its older plow be painted red my question.. cutting edge looks like its made to be flipped or turned over and used i got about 1/2 inch left on side that down now.. and alot left on side thats up on plow 2.5 to 3 inches above bolt holes... the 3 springs on plow are strait up like myers st springs not angeled like the ones ive seen with 4 springs that angel out .. the cutting edge is 1/2 inch or 5/8 thick i only use this truck on 1 big lot and to hall salt... the control is stick and says snow pro 3000 on it any info would help blade works great...im in southern ohio no curtis dealers around that i no of ...ussmileyflag :drinkup let it snow thanks in advance for any info

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

You can flip the cutting edge on them. My curtis is the best plow i have ever had. Not a single problem with it in 10 years, The only problem i have had with it was this big oct storm we just had 2 weeks ago, I blew a hose when i hit a storm grate. Not bad for the only problem ever in 10 years.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

these are the 2 closest dealers to you.

Top Quality Auto Parts 18838 U.S. Route 50 West
    Chillicothe, OH 45601 Tel (740) 775-8111

Tim's Tires & Accessories 11989 Pleasant Valley Rd
    Chillicothe, OH 45601-8315 Tel-(740) 773-8473

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  4. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

thanks for info.. have agreat winter i run meyer western this is my first curtis i really like it they make em heavy duty