1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis application guide

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by charlg, Aug 13, 2007.

1. charlg

charlg Member

On the Curtis site, I wanted to see what newer vehicles there were that could accept a Curtis mount. The list is VERY outdated. Unless, Curtis stopped selling plows for newer trucks. :dizzy:

If I did decide to go with a new vehicle, would it be best to keep the plow and just have a new mount put on.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  2. dbreault

dbreault Member

I do appologize, we have been very lacking in our online presence. I am now in the process of updating the whole site (all four of them, UTV's, Tractors, Golf, Truck) with new info, pics, etc. Please be patient with me, I promise we have mounts for all of the New trucks that can handle a snowplow. ;)

3. Clint

Clint Member

Hi Charlg,
    How did you like using the curtis on your Jeep?, I'm in the proceess of getting a plow
    for my 99TJ, and Curtis is on the list.
    Thanks,
    Clint:

4. charlg

charlg Member

It works great. No problem pushing snow, and the Jeep handled it very well (I did install Timbrins). The Curtis is also easy to hook up...love the set up.

5. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

We've been hearing this for quite some time

I'm still waiting for your "tech" guys to e-mail me some answers. And, why isn't there a link directly to your tech department? It all seems to have to go through you.
    Even the literature issued with the units is out-dated (the new plug system, for one).

you e-mailed me saying the tech guys tried to contact me - there were no messages on the answering machine and nothing in my e-mail......still waiting