1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis and a Diesel :)

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Lil STX Ford, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Lil STX Ford

Lil STX Ford Senior Member

2. Lil STX Ford

3. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

nice truck, but you really get on the thing when u plow, i have a 6.0 and I have never revved it that high, at least it seems like you are giving it a good amount of pedal. Anywho, cool vids

4. Lil STX Ford

A few times yes... once I hit the bank but always keep the rpm way under 2k, not enough ballast in rear and the tires slip, LS sucks on a truck.... gonna get tru-trac next year for it, them rubber wings trap a large amount of snow against the blade also....

[​IMG]

5. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Hey how do you like the trip edge from curtis?

6. Lil STX Ford

No complaints, works great only trips when hitting hard surface, like curb or ice.. never tripped when pushing snow light or heavy.

7. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Thats good..... How much do they go for might change my full trip to a trip edge