1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curtis 7'6" Used less than 1 season!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aweyeneth, Mar 7, 2009.

1. aweyeneth

aweyeneth Junior Member
    from Denver

Get a great deal on a gently used 7'6" Curtis Snowplow featuring the Hitch and Run System. Includes Wings, Shoes, Touchpad controller, 250lbs of Mag. Chloride. I'll throw in the Mount if it helps you it's for a 2001 Ford Excursion. I'll also take out the Timbrens Load Boosters and give those to you. Used LESS than ONE (yes 1) season. Times are tough and my debt is eating me alive. Call me anytime after 8am or before midnight. 4900obo

Andrew
    303-564-3031

DSC01591_2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Nice plow

Do you have a price in mind?

3. aweyeneth

aweyeneth Junior Member
    from Denver

Oops I forgot. Starting at 4900obo.

Andrew

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I think you might be about $2000 high but maybe your area demands higher prices. Not ripen on you just trying to be informative

5. aweyeneth

aweyeneth Junior Member
    from Denver

Thanks

I'm just going on a percentage of what I paid. How can a get a contract of my own and make some real money?

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I know you just bought the plow and it is not even a season old, but plows depreciate pretty quick over a season even if they look nice like yours. I am thinking you can get anywhere between $2300 to $3000 for a 7'6" plow like that. if you really want to sell it you are going to have to take a loss on it. good luck.

7. aweyeneth

aweyeneth Junior Member
    from Denver

Price Drop 3900

Price Drop to 3900obo