1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

curtis 3000 pushing fluid out of breather cap

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by bricklayer, Jan 17, 2014.

1. bricklayer

bricklayer Junior Member

after taking motor out and cleaning everything including pulling manifold apart , replacing bottom angle valve i replaced it then bled it and it seemed to be working great until i noticed it overflowing out of the breather cap. i figured maybe it was just finding its correct fluid level. however after continuing to use it i noticed its pushing all the fluid out. i think i may have screwed something up in the manifold? cross over relief valve or there were to little screws with holes on the sides of them. my question is does anyone know where there is a breakdown of the manifold and how it goes back together correctly? i also noticed and extreme amount of air bubbles when the fluid returns to the tank. any advice would be appreciated.

2. bricklayer

bricklayer Junior Member

just found that its leaking in between manifold and where it mounts i must have forgot to put something back right like a gasket or washer