1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curt Mule Hitch

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Brandon29, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Hey guys. I just got a lightly used curt mule hitch for my 2005 chevy 2500. I want to know where I can buy the stainless or chrome cover they make for them. Hoping for something on line but would also drive to get one. Thanks Brandon

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Are you talking the spring hitch type deal? What cover are you looking for?

3. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Yea Im talking the spring hitch. It goes under the stock bumper and its like a dmi but with a reese style reciever. They make a stainless cover that you can install over the hitch as an accessory piece. I cant find that cover anywhere.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That hitch is exactly what I've been looking for. But new their big money and only new until you hook up to something for the first time.

I've never seen one with the cover on it.

5. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

They are nice hitches. The cover really adds to it. I will try to find one in town that has it and snap a picture of it.