1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Current pricing

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by sjwrangler, Dec 20, 2009.

1. sjwrangler

sjwrangler Member

I have not bought a new plow in some time, so I was looking for some input. My elderly uncle in Virginia wrecked his Cherokee with a 6.5 Meyers setup. I don't know how new, but the plow and lights/pump came off seperately but with pins. It was not as old as my setup that the lights and pump are permanently atatched.
    All he has left is the plow. What shocked me is the local dealer wanted $6000 to set him back up on his replacement 2001 Cherokee. I would have thought 6K would buy a new setup (foregtting his current plow) with some money left over.
    The question is, what are people paying for an installed new setup, in the 6.5-7' width?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

A brand spankin' new complete unit installed runs around $3800-$4200 plus tax. Sounds like someone missed a figure somewhere. :eek:

3. MidcoastMainiac

MidcoastMainiac Member

Just paid $5700 plus tax for a 9'6" super-vII installed in Oct.

4. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Local dealer is a crook....Maybe, he meant a new plow.