1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Current Active users?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Young Pup, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

The current active user list used to be in alphabetical order. Now it is not. Is it a setting in the control on my end?? Also you were able to see who was online even before signing in. Now you have to sign in to see who is here. Is this a new setup??

Thanks.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

the list not being in alphabetical order was changed a few months ago, but you have needed to be signed in to see the currently active users for quite awhile now

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

and sorry, I forgot to add that it is not a setting that you can change in your "User CP" it is something we adjusted internally

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

:waving:Thanks. It has been awhile since I have been on here. Did not notice it the last time I was on.