1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curits plow $2000obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mattiep11, Mar 1, 2009.

1. mattiep11

mattiep11 Junior Member

I have a 3yr old curtis plow for sale it is in great shape only used on residential drives for myself and a few friends. it is a straightblade 7.5' with the joystick control..it has been stored inside for most of its life or under a tarp on my trailer.. it was used in ohio mainly but only came out 3 or 4 times a season i have since moved to colorado and on my move bambie decided to jump out in front of me and mash up my truck .. i have no use but make me an offer $2000- obo.. i have quik mount frame for a chevy/gmc 1500 96-99
    matt
    mattiep11@yahoo

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

is the plow in ohio or colorado now? any pics of the pow? is it a single or dual plug set up?