1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curious

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JRudd007, Oct 22, 2003.

1. JRudd007

JRudd007 Junior Member

Hey guys have another question for you. What ball park are you guys in for C.J. Highmarks, McDonalds, Burgerking, places along these lines( to plow and salt)? I have a C.J. that wants a bid to plow and salt and am thinking along $115 minimum. I know my question has 5 million what ifs ands buts and ors, just looking for some general idea. Thanks, Justin

2. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Without getting more details I'd say your low, maybe very low. I'm going on what I know of those places around here so with that limited info thats the best I can do, sorry.

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

plow only I am at around $120 if <5" I can be in and out in less then an hour, usualy 40 mins tops

4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

$450.00\push, $325.00\app.

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

that just shows the differences in local pricing, I wish I could get $450 a push for taco bells

6. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

micky D

Small to medium size fast foods we do alot of Mcdonalds has three in midland i had to bid all three or none the first year i did them i thought they were a real pita since there all built about the same around here with two entrances from the road we push one truck on each entrance and push to the rear of the property we get 120.00 per store 75.00 to salt i do think that Nate has a point on were a person is located mich is not a high dollar state for snow plowing too many lowballers, just the same it takes two trucks about 20mins on a nice 2-4 so we still make money on them. One word of caution many resturants are indpend owned and operated and you need to be very careful on your contracts has to what they want , what there gonna get and what they will pay. make sure you tell them you or your guys are not interested in food trust me on that one