1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Curb Gaurd

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by M&A Property Maintenance, Jul 10, 2007.

1. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

Anyone know of a web site that sells the new Fisher curb gaurds? or can recomend a curb gaurd similar to the fishers and where I can order them from??\
    thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Central parts warehouse has the new style Fisher curb gaurds on their website. $126.65 for a pair.Part#: 44405.

3. M&A Property Maintenance

how did you find that? I looked all over that site and could not find them. I put the part # in and it brought me right to it.
    do you think that is the price for a pair? if so, isn't that cheap?
    will these work on a X-Blade?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I guess you just have to have the majic touch......:D he he (having the part# in front of you helps too! :p ) Yes that IS for a pair believe it or not and they will fit the X Blade.

5. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

On Edit: I realized that I am not supposed to put the web address to a manufacture so never mind.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

If you have the ablity to customize something for your plow. You know something that bolts over top of the sides of the cutting edge and curves around the side of the plow.

7. M&A Property Maintenance

wow, that's a good deal!

If you have the ablity to customize something for your plow. You know something that bolts over top of the sides of the cutting edge and curves around the side of the plow.

I do have the ability, just don't have the proper tools

8. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

The best thing I found for this is experience and touch. Your plow has to become an extension of your body. You cant buy that though...

9. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

Just had a set put on my new x-v. Make sure you get the new cast curb/wear shoes. Meant to keep the blade from wearing so fast and a good idea on those expensive v-blades as well as x-blades. I like mine so far. I paid way more than that (170.)though and the x-v requires an adapter plate if you can believe that. An additional 30 somthing bucks. I can't beleive that they didn't think enough ahead to make the bolt spacing the same on all blades.

10. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  11. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

When you look it up, spell it GUARD, not GAURD as you have been spelling it. It might help.

:jester: