1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cup holders

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by A&M Snowplowing, Sep 20, 2010.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

anyone in the cleveland area know of a junk yard with a 99-02 model year that i can get the factory cup holders from. i really dont feel like spending almost 200 dollars on cup holder for this truck
  2. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

3. I"ll admit...I paid the $200 from the dealer just so I can have place to set my drink. Had to have it. Didn't know about the above websites.
    Anyone want a pristine 1998 2500 for $20k ? It's damn near all new, Dodge engine and all. I'd have to have $20k out of it to get my $$ back. Yes, I know, I'm an idiot.
  4. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

My center cup holders broke this past June with a 20 ounce coffee sitting in it..

I ended up using epoxy to set it in position. I can't fold it up, but at least it holds more than a set of keys now... Good Luck..