1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cummins

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by six4powerstroke, Apr 21, 2011.

1. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

Im wanting to see what type of plows and other equipment is everyone running on there dodge diesels?

2. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Fisher 9.6 Extreme V and SaltDogg on a 3500 and Fisher XLS and 4.5 yard Equifab on a 5500

3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Your a ******.

4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I have a Hiniker 8 1/2' poly-V on a 2002 2500 Ram. I do have Timbrens on the front, too.

kevlars

Oh, BTW, abbe, who is the ******???

5. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Look who's talking. You're driving a Ford and used the wrong form of the word "you're".

I have a Boss 9'2" V Plow on mine. Anything smaller would be wasting your time, as you can push whatever you want with it.

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

LMAO :laughing:

Meyer C8.5 classic mount with an E60

7. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

8ft Fisher Xblade on 2004 Dodge 3500 srw

8. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

If you simply looked at the last page of posts in the dodge section you could have found this info. But then again you are asking about a dodge so there is your first mistake.

9. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

Abbeee es knot a retarred. Stop pikking oh him :laughing:

10. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

WOW trying to flame post much. Seems like he has enough of the FORD issues with the Powerstroke and is cumming over a bulletproof engine

11. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

powerjoke hahahahahah those are funny motors. i have a 7'6" and an 8'......... why? because i plan on getting something else for the smaller one eventually..... ramcharger?

12. blk90s13

Dont knock on the power stroke they do alright I own both and the Cummins hands down is more power but its also noisy as **** :laughing:

13. randomb0b123

from america

you know i have noticed that mine shakes the truck and i have no carpet, no headliner, no interior at all really.... ya its pretty loud.... at least you have one of the better powerjokes built before 2003

14. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Yeah, the VP44 Cummins are about as loud as they get. But, I sure like the power of mine, and it does everything I ask of it, and more. Just put a straight pipe on it, then you don't notice the rattle as much.:D

I saw a bumper sticker once that I have to get, it said: "It ain't a rod knockin', it's a diesel, dumba$$!!!"

kevlars

15. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

We have a 2007 5.9 and 2008 6.7 Cummins. The 6.7 is awesome!
    5.9 is a little noisy but hey people put a exhaust on a diesel and you hear everything else but the engine.
    Also talking about engines....I never lost one in 23 years of driving....that shouldn't be a deciding factor in my opinion but I'm proud to drive a Cummins :)

16. randomb0b123

from america

my exhaust stops right after the cab and 90s out the side.......... loud

17. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Red one:D
    [​IMG]

18. blk90s13

Thats same thing I got I just cut it off right at the end of the cab :nod: LOUD :laughing:

19. blk90s13

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Ro...d+knock&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

20. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

i have a puney little 7.6 unimount on the cummins to end this season...if i can find a cheap ultramount in the off season that will go on...if not i have a 8ft uni that me and my dad are refurbing for my truck