1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by bristolturf, Sep 26, 2010.

1. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

I am working on bidding a HOA this winter. I have my bid figured out for the road. I am going to bid it at $125.00/lane mile. The total subdivision is .6 miles driving in and coming back out so I am figuring $75.00 for a 1-3.9 inch snow fall. However there are two cul-de-sacs in this subdivision both have concrete curbs with lawns in the middle of them. I was wondering if you guys have a per cul-de-sac price or how you bid these. I will basically just push all the snow up to them and later come by with a loader and stack the snow or haul it out. I have heard read online that municipalities that charge private HOA to plow get around $55.00 per cul-de-sac but that sounds a bit high to me. Just wanting to get everyone else's opinion.
  2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

How long do you think it will take to plow a cal. How much time for a loader to stake or "hual" away?
  3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Why waste all that time when you can just plow the snow out of them? It's not hard.