1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT.- sub looking for work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ddlawncare, Oct 3, 2009.

1. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

hey guys i am in north haven,ct and looking to sub for the 2009-2010 season. i could really use the work this winter. i plowed last year for a company that screwed me for approx. 3500. i plowed all kinds of lots from busy dunkin donuts lots to empty lumberyard lots. i just want to work for an honest company that keeps their word. i will be available 24/7 for the season.please contact me anytime.dana boughton jr.

2. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

bump - come on guys someone must need or know somone who needs a sub this season.just so you know i am running a 1995 chevy 2500HD with an 8' diamond tripedge plow and a fisher speedcaster 2 tailgate sander.truck is well maintained with approx.78,000 miles and only gets driven very little in off season.hope to hear from someone soon.

3. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

PM sent to you

4. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

bump to the top...

5. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

lets try again,bump to the top.c`mon guys any routes available.