1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT Storm Warning

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Feb 15, 2003.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

CT storm watch

Well NOAA just posted a Winter Storm Watch for CT. Looks like the storm is turning north. Chuck you guys in NJ should still get it worse. Looks like 6+ for us in CT.

2. 99SDPSD

99SDPSD Senior Member

Send on up:cool:

3. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

YA looks good for the toe! The TOOL who is on the WB joe someone said12+ in lower Fairfield county BRING IT ON!!!!!:D

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

come on and storm us and late next week storm us some more im ready for ya mother nature. ;)

Jay

5. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

i`ll wait till it starts snowing before i get ready.we are getting 1 inch or nothing.i can just tell

6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Same here,Im not gettign geared up for this storm,If it comes ill deal with it,NWS has been wrong all week,they had us for 1-3 friday night into sat morning,we didnt get one flake.I think its goign to stay south of here.Ill use the JCurtis weather station with this storm:D :D

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

cant wait. bring it on.:D

8. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Latest forecast is for upwards of 8-12" for all of the state. I think you better do a little preperation. I will be doing some today.

9. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Just watched the weather for MA. Looks like around 12" here in the hometown of the Patriots. I'll believe when I see it though.

10. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Weather clown said 12"-18" inches tomorrow with blizzard like snowfall at times. In reality I hope we get at least 3".:D

11. turfguy

turfguy Member

big snow

wunderground just said 12 inches on monday with " near whiteout conditions" guess I better get my mittens and my lucky snow cap ready......

12. a palustris

a palustris Member

They are saying 12 - 20 inches for here. I am jumping ship within the next few hours. Thank you very much, but no thank you.

13. DLuccia

DLuccia Junior Member

can't wait for the snow in waterbury all the people are runing to stop and shop stocking up means it will be 3 inches or less
    i got my truck all set and can't wait

14. DanG

DanG Senior Member

They're saying 1-3" for here.

Last couple of times they've said that we got 1/4" if that.

If we get some, great, if not I'll go out riding my sled.

Dan

15. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 Member

They are saying at least 6 and maybe 12 or more in central and eastern Mass. I will believe it when I see it. I am ready anyway. I have my sander loaded and my plow all ready to go. I will be happy for even 3 or 4 anyway. Looks like a heavy wet snow either way so It may be tough pushing with a foot or more. They are still not giving an extended forcast for next week on Weather.com. They really don't know I guess. I guess I will have to rely on the window method, and use my eyes. Good luck everyone and pray for snow!!

16. a palustris

a palustris Member

I just heard a little while ago; 4 - 8 inches tonight after midnight mixing with sleet. Monday, 12 - 20 inches of snow. From talking with a few people, only 4 - 8 is expected.

17. a palustris

a palustris Member

Just heard that they upped the Monday number to 18 - 24 inches. Isn't life just grand? :drinkup:

18. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Well I am editing the title to CT storm warning as we just got the word.

Save space rather then starting a new thread.