1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLANET, Feb 28, 2005.

1. PLANET

PLANET Member

10'' More white gold for us :waving: . U guys ready????????? :gunsfiring:

2. bulldogg01

bulldogg01 Junior Member

i'm ready but what time is gonna start-they say up to 12" up here but i'll believe it when i see it-the weathermen have not been so good up to this point.

3. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

The weather channels have been all over the place on this one. Last I heard was 6-12 over the state. Let the money fall!!!!!

4. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

just heard 10-15 for most of the state.be safe!

5. CTPlow

CTPlow Member

Snow total so far.

It's almost 7 AM here in southern Connecticut. I was out pretty much all night and just got home.
    Total snowfall so far about 5-6 inches, tops. Way off from what they were saying just 24 hours ago. The forcasters were having a hard time reading this one from the get go.
    Snow showers are expected today but not much additional accumulation. Maybe another inch, if that.
    Maybe well get more snow than expected today and tomorrow-who knows with this one.

6. PLANET

PLANET Member

Dr. Mel "YOUR FIRED" :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: 6" here :confused: :waving:

7. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Channel 3 was the only one saying 3-5 for our area.4 & 8 were waaaaay off.But its better then rain any day payup payup