1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT ice/snow??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vis, Nov 13, 2005.

1. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

WFSB calling for Ice/ "Measurable snow" Friday-saturday ....this probably wont happen as it was 60 today...just wonderin what you all have been hearing....not even close to done with clean ups yet :redbounce :nono:
  2. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I wont be upset if it doesnt happen i need a good two weeks to finish clean ups.
  3. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Hey guys this is the weather from them as of this AM ....
    No offence but i still have some work to do befor it snows so i kinda hope it waits till atleast after thanks giving ... but here it is anywayz

TODAY, 11/14/05: Partly to mostly sunny and breezy, continued mild. High: 58-63.

TONIGHT: Clear to partly cloudy, cooler. Low: 35-45.

TUESDAY: Cloudy and cooler with scattered showers. Low: 39. High: 50.

WEDNESDAY: Cloudy with rain likely during the afternoon and evening. Low: 44. High: 58.

THURSDAY: AM showers/Snow flurries, then partly cloudy. Low: 35. High: 48.

FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 27. High: 46.

:) SATURDAY: Possible impact from a coastal storm? Potential for snow and/or rain. Low: 30. High: 42.:)

SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and dry. Low: 29. High: 41