1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT fisrt plow of the Season!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JDsnowremoval, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Hey guys just wondering how everyones first snow went for you ... ill let you know how mine went soon as i get back. Happy Turkey Day!payup
  2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Still in shock that there's plowable snow here in RI! Be safe everyone!
  3. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

Lucky you!

I'm in South County by the beaches and it's rain. How far north are you?
  4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I'm in Cranston. We got a couple of inches, but I didn't go plowing. I may do my apartment building, though, as the tennants will get all worked up if they can't get their cars out.
  5. danno

danno Senior Member

Out of luck here !
  6. martyman

martyman Senior Member

I had a really great day :redbounce I'm booked up and happy as a pig (I don't really know what that means) LOL
  7. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I didn't bother going out it's all melted now.
  8. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Went good for me. We got about 2.5 to 3 inches here ... enough to get a full plow in.A lot of people were happy i came. They didnt want to be bothered with shoveling with family on the way.
  9. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

I plowed a couple of condos early morning and did two lots. I skipped the other lots because they won't be open until Monday morning. I actually had a few residential customers call me but I told them by the time I got to them the snow would be melted. I put a 6.9 MM2 blade on my Jeep for a backup on Wednesday...I'm sure glad I did, I didn't want the hassle of taking off my leaf box to go plow. I sure missed the luxury of a 9 ft blade today!
  10. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

:angry: :angry: :angry: :cry: