1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT First snow fall Oct 29th 2011

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Oct 29, 2011.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Coming down hard here all day, Just got in from the first round of plowing the commercials, There is atleast 6inches on the ground here. Supposed to snow all night.

My subs truck.

Black Chevy.

All 3 trucks together.
  2. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Looks good I can't wait to get out and plow this year post up some more pics when you get a chance.

I will take more in the morning when the sun comes up. Right now its like a war zone out there with trees and wires down everywhere.
  4. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

The chevy looks good with the new sander. It's comming down here pretty good. Keep the pics comming. I am going to post one up in a few miniutes and will take more tommorrow when I go out.
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

WAY to early for the white stuff. Not sure about this global warming.

Looks good, love the black chevy :drinkup:
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Crazy, you guys can have it. Early storms usually separate the men from boys, glad to see your mom had all the equipment ready for you.
  7. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

well anybody who was slow to sign up has done so now
  8. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

Very nice lets see some more pics
  9. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Man I am Jealous
  10. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Good luck man, hopefully everything goes well!

Now you guys have your very own October Storm like us Buffalo folks. Act Two entails making lots of money cutting and chipping trees/branches!
  11. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Looks like fun!
  12. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

Friend of mine in PA told me the same thing is going on there.
    He nearly hit one with his '11 truck around noon. Came around the corner and it had just fell.
    The tree was still twitching.
  13. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

You gotta love that.

I had a commercial that was dragging their feet call me less than 12 hrs before our storm hit this past tues.
  14. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Man I want some SNOW. Good luck and be safe
  15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics! I wish we would have gotten more then just 3/4" but it was crazy between landscaping and snow prep so its just as well.
  16. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Some day she;ll even let him plow instead of just taking pixs.
  17. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

This is one storm I'm glad to sit out of! Looks like alot of heavy wet stuff.

Yea it was pretty horrible to say the least. We ended up with about 7-8 inches in my town, and close to a foot at the Doctors office we picked up this year. It was like plowing cement. There was also trees and power lines down everywhere, Roughly 3-4 times more damage done this storm then the hurricane we just had a few months back. Most people in my area are still out of power and they are estimating over a week before they get it back.
  19. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Now you know what I went through in2006 ,and I still post pixs of that storm!

10-12-06 snow pixs 027.jpg
  20. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

wow - we would be in shock if that happend here in SW Ontario - I am just getting equipment ready now. Looks like you have been very busy Gold..be safe.