1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CT - 8' Fisher MM2 New England Patriots Special Edition Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JBMiller616, Jul 18, 2012.

1. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

This plow came off one of our company vehicles that we recently retired. The plow itself is about six or seven years old and is in perfect working condition.

The following items were recently replaced:

-Plow side lighting harness
    -Plow side power harness
    -Hydraulic fluid uptake tube and o-rings
    -Joystick Controller
    -Hydraulic solenoid
    -Cutting edge (replaced in the middle of the season before last, but considering we didn't get much action last winter it is still in great shape)

I removed all of the wiring from our old truck (2001 Chevy 2500) so it will come with everything you'll need with the exception of the vehicle specific push plates that I didn't remove because the bolts were rusted pretty good.

Asking $2500 or Best Offer, and I'm not in any hurry to sell it so don't low ball me.

Buyer is responsible for picking it up and transporting it. If you don't have a way to pick it up because of the weight of the plow itself, I could hook it up to the other truck I have that has a Fisher on it and transport it for you as long as you're within a 10-15 mile radius of Hartford.

I can be reached at my office at 860-233-6281 (ask for Justin), on my cell at 413-250-8070 or you can reply to this ad via email at justin@intertownrealty.com. If you call and I'm not available, just leave a message and I'll get back to you promptly.