1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cruise light/steady burn strobes done. Vid

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by TJS, Dec 2, 2012.

1. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Finally got all my lights working including the center top light were I added LED's inside the housing to make them look like steady burn/cruise lights. The center strobe set up is also removable and a dummy plate goes over the hole when I want to remove the whole thing. The strobe box is and 8 channel unit by Whelen. 180watt set up. I am currently running 2 strobes in the front on a separate switch and the rear set up that runs 4 strobes.
    See vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmDhWlrdqX4&list=UUyHPiQOEn8q8oDkYkxmjWmg&index=1&feature=plcp

2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

whered you get those white 4 inch backup lights

3. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

LED trailer lights dot com I think.

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

how do you like them? do you know how many diodes they are?

5. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure how many diodes. I think it was 48 or something. I am not a fan or LED's for broadcasting light. That is also why I have my hitch light on there. Also the 55 watt tractor lights work good. You can take them out of their mount and put them in the 4" round rubber flush mount. I have them in the back of my headache rack (I do not use them for reverse though, they are on a switch).