1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by somm, Jan 4, 2008.

1. somm

somm Senior Member

Photo One: 1.1.08 from Green Lakes, IL as the Big One was just getting started.
    Photo Two: 1.2.08 from Oshtemo MI with 13 inches down.

(4 more photos/ descrip. in our next two posts)

snow 1.1.08 IL green lakes.jpg

snow 1.2.08  Oshtemo MI.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  2. somm

somm Senior Member

These are already over a foot while it's yet snowing E. of Morgantown WV in Bruceton Mills on 1.2.08 :

snow 1.2.08  WV bruceton mills 1+ft.jpg

snow 1.2.08 WV e. of morgantown.jpg
  3. somm

somm Senior Member

Should The Members have other, Non-Equip Pics of any near-or-over foot of snow depths of this storm track, please post them here for the entire web to behold. Thanks in advance for ramping this thread to the hilt this week, and thanks even more to Plowsite Admins and Techs for their site's abilities!

The road is in Kennebunk ME; and the back yard/ giant lake with over a foot of snow in the mountains are in Winterport ME
    (steaming hot beverages all-around to all ! ) :

snow 1.2.08  Kennebunk, Maine.jpg

snow winterport ME 1.2.08.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice and fluffy, easy pushing. Is that your wife ruler?:rolleyes:
  5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

nice pics...........i miss Maine:help:
  6. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Got to love the powder. I hate the wet stuff.
  7. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

since you started in IL and moved north are from st. louis county in MO? meremac, missouri and mississippi being the three rivers?
  8. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

I love big snow storms... I beauty of fresh snow, and the green money it puts in my pocket :D

great pics!!
  9. somm

somm Senior Member

for true, xtreem, for true :drinkup::jester::drinkup:
    Can't wait until our Mardi Gras, eh?, the 2nd most largest celebration on earth is right here in ol' St. Lou'
    And if you know where to dig for them, our 3 rivers got just as big-big mudbugs like they do in the big 'easy.
    Best Crawfish Etoufee (and Catfish and Shrimp Po'Boy sandwiches!!) in town always is at the French Quarter restaurant in Ballwin in the green-roofed Tammy Square strip mall east of Clarkson on the south side of Manchester until 7:30 weeknights and 9 on the weekends. :angel:
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2008