1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

critter spray gun

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by chuck172, Dec 30, 2012.

1. chuck172

chuck172 Member
    from n.j.

2. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

I would think that FF is too thick for that. Thinner flowing fluids like paint would work, but not FF.

Best to use an airless paint sprayer or a paint sprayer with pressure pot. Cheapies at Harbor Freight.
  3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Here is an option ...probably more than a harbor freight gun though
    The benefit to this is it can spray a small stream
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  4. chuck172

chuck172 Member
    from n.j.

what's a good harbor freight spray gun for fluid film?
  5. OnTheFarm

OnTheFarm Member

I have not had good luck at all with airless guns and Fluid Film. Fluid Film is too thick and does not atomize well with airless. At least that has been my experience. I've tried cheap paint spray guns and had the same lousy results. They all put out too much product and waste a lot. The best gun that I have used is the gun from Fluid Film using 90psi. I think it works so well because the nozzle hole opening is a really small diameter.
    A lot of the Fluid Film dealers sell this gun that was made just for Fluid Film.
    They have them online here too.