1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CrewCab HD with new Fisher Vee

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bucksnort, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Here is some pix of my truck with new plow.

dscf0062.jpg

2. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

More pix

With plow down.Front drops maybe an inch.

dscf0064.jpg

3. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

More pix.

dscf0059.jpg

4. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Front shot.

dscf0061.jpg

5. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

6. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Scoop 1

dscf0065.jpg

7. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Scoop 2.Thats enough,getting carried away here playing with new camera and plow.

dscf0066.jpg

8. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Looks good. :salute:

9. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Sweet Truck Man! :D :nod:

10. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Thanks guys,the one thing I wish I did was to have the tires mounted blackwall out.Never been a fan of white lettering.To change would cost me re-balance,etc,.Maybe in the spring when I swap them off.

11. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Nice looking truck and plow set up.

12. chevy guy37

chevy guy37 Member

I love the black rims!!!:D
    Later,

13. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Chevyguy-Scrounged around a junkyard for the rims.Got 4 for $60.A quick scuff and a squirt of primer and gloss black did the trick.I do like the way they look.You have to check the fit on the older 8 holes cause they don't all clear the calipers up front.I got 2 that did clear and 2 that did not but they fit on the back so I lucked out there.

14. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Really nice truck, I like it. But, I don't like black wheels. Are they just a winter set, or do you run them year round? What wheels were on it before and what did you do with them?

15. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

What happened to your plow? It looks like you hit a tree or something? Is that just welded back together? Weirdest thng I ever saw?:(

16. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

OryanO,they are junkyard wheels I run for the winter with snow tires.I put the OEM alloys back on in spring.
    :confused: ksland,don't know how serious you are but that is the way a V plow looks.

17. danS

danS Junior Member

Are those SmittyBilt steps? Had them on my '97 and extremely happy with ease of fitment, etc. Now I need some for my '04 crew and the frame has less holes so it seems that everyone hangs steps off the body mounts.

18. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

The bars are Westin.They mount to the frame.Very solid and easy to put on.Don't like anything close to the body,all it doe's is promote rust.