1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Crew cab price?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by trevier, Jan 1, 2014.

1. trevier

trevier Senior Member

Looking at getting a 2013 cc f250 gas, larait edition. Has everything I need, shortbed, bottom line on it is 43k. Was wondering if anyone thinks there is more room for haggle or is this the bottom. thanks matt,

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Was that sticker price?

3. trevier

trevier Senior Member

I think sticker was 48 or 49k I don't mind buying a 2013 either.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Why not haggle and find out?

They should have more room to move then that!

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Should be able to get more off. We got 10k off on a 2006 back in late 06.

6. xalexjx

xalexjx Junior Member
    from 12852

im sure theres more room i paid 49.9 for mine and it has the 6.7 and every option

7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Ask for invoice - rebates - half the holdback and go from there. Should be really good incentives now considering the '14s are out and the 15's can be ordered I believe sometime this year.

8. trevier

trevier Senior Member

the sticker was 50k, the selling price was 44k. Personally I think it could be bought for 38-40k,

9. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I bought my 2012 CC350 6.7 XLT for $44k. Sticker was $53k. Had a few extras but pretty much a typical XLT

10. trevier

trevier Senior Member

and that's a diesel, the one I'm looking at is a gasser.

11. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I know, I was just giving you a comparison. My sticker was $3k higher and they're trying to sell you the truck for the same price. Personally I wouldn't pay a dime over $40k. I didn't care for all the amenities of the Lariat as the XLT was very nicely equipped. I needed the diesel because of the heavy pulling that I do so I elected to go with the XLT. I have a 6.2 single cab also and for normal use (plowing, pulling landscape trailers, etc) it's a great engine. I have a 34' gooseneck race trailer though and there's no substitute for torque when pulling large trailers for long distances.
    Good luck with the truck.

12. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Just bought a 2013 F350 SRW Lariat lst week. Sticker was 64k. Got it for 53K But that was before taxes of course. So They have room to move but te more options the truck has, obviously the more room to haggle. Just an FYI. Oh yeah, its also my first Ford. I've kinda been a chevy guy for a while

13. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Pics or it never happened!

14. SullivanSeptic

Ur an a$$. And you are on here way too much. How did u find this thread. Geez!Thumbs Up

15. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

when i bought my 2011 there was a lot more rebates for diesels the gas motor trucks so that could be why other guys are getting better deals i know around me there are 3 diesels on the lots to 1 gas job so that would be the theory behind bigger rebates on diesels just more trucks to move.

an SullivanSeptic cogratulations and best of luck with your new truck

16. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

17. trevier

trevier Senior Member

18. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Why would you say that? Everyone wants to see pics of people's new trucks. I think you were kind of an ass to make that comment personally.

19. SullivanSeptic

Bahahahah. I was just joking. He knows I was. Its all good. He was one of the first of my buddies to see pics of it. I'll throw a few pics up if guys here wanna see it.

20. SullivanSeptic

Im happy with it. I like the Bluetooth also. Especially since I already got a ticket for being on the phone in my other truck.

Truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg

truck 3.jpg

truck 5.jpg