1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Crew Cab passenger head rest removal

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by MatthewG, Oct 27, 2010.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I cant get the headrests to come out of the seats. There is no release button or trick that I am aware of. Id like to remove them since when I fold my seats flat the little extra makes me have to move my driver seat front a notch or two and that doesnt work so well with driving.

Any tips

2004 2500HD
  2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

I move the drivers seat ahead, fold the rear seat down and put the drivers seat back to where I want it. It has never been an issue for me.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Pull the headrest up and look at the small plastic trim piece that surrounds each headrest leg, you'll see each one has a very small hole where you can insert a paper clip or mini screwdriver. Push in on each one with the paper clip/scredriver and pull up on the headrest to remove them.
  4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks alot I saw the hole now that sucker is coming off