1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Crew Cab diesel plow size?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by case85, Nov 5, 2006.

1. case85

case85 Junior Member

I have a 06 F-350 crew cab single wheel with a 8ft box. I'm currently looking at a Boss 9-2 pro poly v-plow. Does anyone think this may be the right fit for this truck or should I go smaller?

2. dilligafdog

dilligafdog Member

sounds right to me i have an 02 f-350 diesel single axle with a boss 9'2" v plow and it seem to handle it fine. any reason you are going with a poly plow? they weigh more and cost more.payup

3. case85

case85 Junior Member

The only reason I was thinking about the poly is because I know of a used one,but it's off a 01 SuperDuty so I would have to buy the newer mount. By that time it seems I'm getting in the ballpark of newer prices with a warranty. Thanks for the reply.

4. dilligafdog

dilligafdog Member

check cpw warehouse on e-bay they have reasonable priceson all plows.:redbounce

5. case85

case85 Junior Member

I've called everyone around and the best installed price for a 9-2 poly v-plow is $5,600.00. Does that sound pretty good? Any suggestions?

6. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

I have a 2003 F350 Crew Dually with a 9'2' Boss V. Seems fine. I think youll like the 9 2.:salute:

7. dilligafdog

dilligafdog Member

i paid $4300 for the plow over all i paid $4800 shipped to my door with three quarts of oil and a snow deflector. installed it my self:)