1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cre's new Tractor pics!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by creativedesigns, Feb 11, 2009.

1. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

So heres a few "Famous" photo shots of my newest toys!!! I'll start off with the CLASSIC snapshots of the Kubota M59 tractor & F-250 truck :cool: A BIG shout-out to Paul Vanderzon (neige) for hooking us up with a new Protech snow pusher, & Rick Stunz for the awesome T-shirt!!! LOL :waving: Thanks guys :drinkup:

2. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Nice machines man, how do you like the M59 kubota ?
  3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet tractors!!!
  4. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Cre, how do you like the inverted blower? How's the Erskine brand holding up?
    Nice looking machine.
  5. mwmdesigns

mwmdesigns Junior Member
    from Pa

What size pusher do you have on your B-26? How well does it handle it? I love the looks of the M-59 cab setup...wish I could find a nice enclosure for my b-26...my only complaint about the machine!
  6. creativedesigns

Lots of cons with the Erskine blower. Its not powder coated or primed at all...for something thats only 5 weeks old, it's a complete rust bucket up close! And the first week of running it, the support bars broke their welds & bent everythin:dizzy: Poor structure integrity. It was the second option next to the Pronovost inverted blower I wanted that was sold out!

But the M59 rocks all the way!!!!! lol :)
  7. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

I like the way Protech makes their support for the sidewalls on the Pusher,:salute: gives me a idea for the next one I build. I might modify my other threee to that design:nod:
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Man that ford is saging!
  9. mgg1005

mgg1005 Junior Member

Nice Kubota's!!
  10. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a nice setup. I really like that Ford too :D
  11. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Nice equipment! How does the tractor handle the pusher? I wish we had another tractor for our route, they just seem like they would do so much better than the 350 for some of the spots.
  12. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

nice setup, tractors and truck look great
  13. creativedesigns

LOL!!! I just put the pusher on the B26 for a spoof :p Its the M59 that handles the pusher extremly well, the tractor is 8000 pounds & handles lots of snow! wesport The cab is made by Laurin, its the Eclipse EX. They also have perfect ones for the B26
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  14. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice Kubotas cre. Looks awesome. I'm looking at getting into a M7040 with a standard rear mount blower, loader up front, and a 10 foot pusher on the loader for next winter.

So what do you have now, the B26, L48, and M59? Must really be sold on Kubotas lol.
  15. creativedesigns

The pusher is 8 feet, but Im sure it could handle the 9 footer as well. The tractor weighs 8000 pounds, in medium range gear it pushes strong! wesport The pusher is about 480 pounds, so theres no bouncing when travelling. The M59 can also load tri-axle dump truck with ease! :nod:
  16. cantoo

cantoo PlowSite.com Veteran

I have a Kubota L35 TLB and have a 9'-6" straight blade on it for my own driveway and parking lot. I have chains on the rear and a 7' blower on the back for weight and moving back piles. Works pretty good as long as I don't get greedy. I bought a 8' power angle blade but haven't got it mounted up yet. I'll likely make my own wings for it. Oh yeah, no cab either but I will for next year.
  17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Stuff looks good Cre, I'd be proud.:drinkup:
  18. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Sweet machines. I have a L48 and love it. Don't push snow with it though. Just use it to stack once in a while
  19. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

nice machines. gotta love the 'bota's
  20. creativedesigns

Some more shots!

A few more for ya guys! You'll notice the backhoe that fits the M59 on the 3rd pic. The pumps on this machine will blow away any other breakout force within its class! I'll post some pics of the inside cab later...:waving: