1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy Weather

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mdb landscaping, Jan 1, 2003.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Just saw the news. Looks like rain changing to sleet and snow tonight 1-3 inches possible. On the heals of it, another storm due in friday with possible signifigant snow accumulation. Then Tuesday another storm expected. Could this be another year like that year we got well over 100 inches?

2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

I hope your right about this being a good winter. It rained here yesterday, however looks like we might get snow towards the weekend.

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

amen to that Matt pray for that 100" winter.

The guy on WTIC AM said it looked like a very unsettled stormy pattern setting up for the Northeast over the next few weeks. Lets just hope it holds true.

Jay

4. SIMONE'S LAWNS SERVICE

SIMONE'S LAWNS SERVICE Member

Heavy snow storm

I have a question-what do you guys in New England actually do when you get a HUGE snow storm like the one in Buffalo last Christmas. Wasn't it over ninety inches? Do you just park the plow trucks or what? I don't see how you could even get to your accounts to have it hauled away with dump trucks. Just curious.

5. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

6. SIMONE'S LAWNS SERVICE

SIMONE'S LAWNS SERVICE Member

Thanks Got Grass-I really enjoyed looking through that thread-especially the pictures!

7. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

I could go for another 100 inchs this yr. Heck any yr.

8. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

ya I hope we get it down here they saying we are going to get 3 inches of slop! thay said that on xmass and we get a foot go figer

9. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Well if things really get too bad, I have something that I would love to use......

http://www.trecan.com/snowmelt/Metromelt.html

now I just have to find someone needing to pay for my new toy....

the bigger the boy... the bigger the toy....

:waving: :waving: