1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Crayton Landscape

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by olie, Dec 6, 2012.

1. olie

olie Junior Member
    from midwest

Has anyone ever delt with this Co.? If so would like sme input
  2. bah1491

bah1491 Member

i have received an RFP from them once. last year on a rite aid. said pricing was great, deal fell through. what area are you in?
  3. kranker022

kranker022 Junior Member

I have subcontracted through them for 3 years. I dont have any complaints. Bob the owner is an extremely nice guy and as long as you turn paperwork in on time...you will be paid reasonably in time. They are a pretty big company...im pretty sure they do all the riteaids all around cleveland area and branch out from there. What area are you in?
  4. bah1491

bah1491 Member

Bob seemed to be a very nice guy. We were suppose to take over a rite aid in our area, but I guess he didnt realize they were on a two year contract with their current service provider. Hopefully it will go through next spring.

Im about 60 miles east of columbus