1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Crank Pulley

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by partsmankevin, Nov 1, 2004.

1. partsmankevin

partsmankevin Junior Member

I'm looking for an auxiliary crank pulley & spacer to fit my 1994 Chevrolet K2500 w/350 V-8. I'm trying to mount a belt driven hydraluic pump. Anyone have any ideas were I could purchase one. Thanks for any help you can give me!

2. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

Little Jay's Auto Repair
    210 North Main Street
    Brewer, ME 04412
    207-989-6134

I bought parts from them when I was outfitting my rig. ('85 CJ-7) They deal in used plow parts & equipment. They're located a couple hours from me, and had no problem shipping my order. I highly recommend them.

Jeff Pierce

3. partsmankevin

partsmankevin Junior Member

Thanks for the information Jeff. I'll give them a try. Kevin

4. Ole JIM

Ole JIM Senior Member

Kevin--why bother looking for a CRANK Pully! Run It Off Your FAN--Water Pump! all You need Is One belt drive!--&If? YOU don*t have An Extra pully on Your Fan or Water Pump? ONE?--GO to a Salvage Yard & get ONE Off any Big Chevy Truck! & It will Bolt Right ON! & Save Yourself some Bucks!--& Heres the GOOD Points!--Won*t get Clogged UP w/SNOW!--as IT will Be Higher--& Not way Down on the CRANK--Shoter Belt Need! to Drive IT!--Ole JIM--