1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CPW Parts??? Cutting Edges??

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by PPP, Feb 11, 2009.

1. PPP

PPP Member

Has anyone used CPW for cutting edges? Do they hold up as well as OEM parts. I am considering ordering some from them as they cost less shiped to me then I can purchase locally.

Thanks

2. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Haven't bought edges but did buy an A frame. Quick shipping and very good to work with.

3. MAGNUM SERVICES

MAGNUM SERVICES Member

Not CPW but did buy a cutting edge from Mills Supply in Cleveland,Oh. It held up better as they suggested a 1/2 in. thick edge instead of the 3/8 in. thick blade that came with the plow when new. As stated from others, fast service and helpful people on the phone.

4. Snow2Go

Snow2Go Senior Member
    from Chi

Thats all I got on mine is CPWs, They rule!

5. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

same here, but mine DID come from CPW

no problems, seem to be wearing even less, i have bought quite a few parts from them

i would suggest them for sure

Nate

6. yardsmith

yardsmith Senior Member

bought some last year from CPW & already had to buy another set this year! never had them wear that quick- I know there are only a few places in the world that all the blades come from but man they didn't hold up- I got some from my Boss dealer-they were about $20 more but I had to have them that day instead of waiting on shipping

7. LON

LON Senior Member

What kind of price are they at?

Lon

8. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

I bought one from them and it wears well.